Hemp Seed Oil
Hempverse Hemp oil is a golden standard for multipurpose oil - A healthy addition to your diet and also an elixir for your skin and hair.
A good rub over your hair and body and a restorative bath later, dunk into some rich salad or main drizzled with our Hempverse Hemp Oil and that is the true definition of minimal and sustainable living from care to nourishment.
- Balanced omega 3:6 ratio
- Gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA)
- High essential fatty acids
- Vitamin E & Tocopherols
Dosage: 20-25ml (1 to 2 tablespoon) of Hemp seed oil daily or as directed by physician
- EDIBLE OIL: Best consumed raw or can be drizzled on salad and cooked food for extra nutrition. Goes well with dips and sandwich spreads.
- SKIN AND HAIR : Hemp Seed oil can be used as a good skin moisturiser for dry skin. It also helps in strengthening hair and protecting against damage. Rich with GLA and Omegas, Hemp oil is known for its antioxidant, nutritive, anti-inflammatory and skin balancing properties.
- Suitable for vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free diets.
Raw Hemp (Cannabis Sativa Linn.) Seed Oil.
- Hemp seed oil is made by cold-pressing mature, undamaged hemp seeds, has nutty flavour and dark green texture.
- Refrigerator after opening.
- Store in a cool, dry & hygienic place away from sunlight.
- We deliver your order by Standard Delivery within 5-7 working days.
- Free shipping on all orders.
- Weight : 250mL/ 500mL
- Bottle Dimension : 5 x 5 x 15 cm/ 5 x 5 x 20cm
Using it as body oil post bath on my legs. The smell is too earthy for me but it is very tolerable and only goes to show that no other ingredients are mixed . It is making my super dry skin smoother. I am loving it.
Hemp seed oil from Hempverse has absolutely changed the game for my skin.
I have been using this 3 months and mostly as a mosturizer for my face and body, and trust me its working wonders. This oil absorbs so well into the skin that it feels like made for each other.
The texture is smooth, not making it oily or greesy, with a mild earthy fragrance that precisely soothes you.
Hemp Seed Oil from Hempverse has now become a part of my daily wellness. Hoping to use it for multiple other purpose too.