Hemp Seed Oil
Hempverse Hemp oil is a golden standard for multipurpose oil - A healthy addition to your diet and also an elixir for your skin and hair.
A good rub over your hair and body and a restorative bath later, dunk into some rich salad or main drizzled with our Hempverse Hemp Oil and that is the true definition of minimal and sustainable living from care to nourishment.
- Balanced omega 3:6 ratio
- Gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA)
- High essential fatty acids
- Vitamin E & Tocopherols
Dosage: 20-25ml (1 to 2 tablespoon) of Hemp seed oil daily or as directed by physician
- EDIBLE OIL: Best consumed raw or can be drizzled on salad and cooked food for extra nutrition. Goes well with dips and sandwich spreads.
- SKIN AND HAIR : Hemp Seed oil can be used as a good skin moisturiser for dry skin. It also helps in strengthening hair and protecting against damage. Rich with GLA and Omegas, Hemp oil is known for its antioxidant, nutritive, anti-inflammatory and skin balancing properties.
- Suitable for vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free diets.
Raw Hemp (Cannabis Sativa Linn.) Seed Oil.
- Hemp seed oil is made by cold-pressing mature, undamaged hemp seeds, has nutty flavour and dark green texture.
- Refrigerator after opening.
- Store in a cool, dry & hygienic place away from sunlight.
- We deliver your order by Standard Delivery within 5-7 working days.
- Free shipping on all orders.
Hi guys... ! It was my mom who really started using hemp oil which i bought for my wife and she was not a big fan of nutty flavour. I could really see the change in my mom's hair texture and her inner strands becoming thick. That's how i started using it as hair oil. The oil is so natural and keeps a knot on your hair fall. I could even see some difference when i started applying it on my face. The glow, reduction in dark circles and it's a complete remedy to keep the skin hydrated. It completely change the texture of the hair. I personally request hempverse not to induce any aromas that spoils the nutty flavour as the raw smell gives you a belief that the product does magic. 100% recommend.. use it, feel it promote it.
"I've been using this product for one month now, and it's been amazing for my hair. I've noticed a significant reduction in hair fall, especially when I rub the oil through my hair - I've been finding fewer strands on my arms. I'm really impressed by the results, and there's definitely something special about this oil. Highly recommend!"
Using it as body oil post bath on my legs. The smell is too earthy for me but it is very tolerable and only goes to show that no other ingredients are mixed . It is making my super dry skin smoother. I am loving it.
Hemp seed oil from Hempverse has absolutely changed the game for my skin.
I have been using this 3 months and mostly as a mosturizer for my face and body, and trust me its working wonders. This oil absorbs so well into the skin that it feels like made for each other.
The texture is smooth, not making it oily or greesy, with a mild earthy fragrance that precisely soothes you.
Hemp Seed Oil from Hempverse has now become a part of my daily wellness. Hoping to use it for multiple other purpose too.